Sunday, October 31, 2010

Find Value Of Old Pop Bottles

me we had to run the place

In the past week was a pleasant rest of Banana-well. Mario, and Evelin Lilly were in Broome, only Norman is with us volunteers stayed with us and enjoyed the silence. No annoying Lilly, which will take the best kitchen for himself right and no nagging Mario, just for everything what shall stay.

lunch in rebounding 35 C ° and tropical humidity, we were allowed to go the first time after a cozier work. Rather than dig any holes to pull weeds, prune trees to take revenge or leaves, we could put our monument:) You have to know, after all, we were here before. So we have our own cast concrete stone tiles and a variety of things into "engraved".

Norman, Chris and Max

But such a pleasant "work" was only for 5 days at noon on the program. In the morning, when temperatures more or less humane, had to steel pipes cemented into the ground, because we will begin this week to increase the roof of the veranda and the frame with Mosquitoenetz.

at work

love it would be me of course, when we finally start the container would restore, in which we were supposed to move in a long time ago, because that would make many problems easier. It would not only hostel rooms will be free again, but Max and I finally had our own room. I had not thought of in the beginning that it could be a problem to share a room with someone, but it has then surely one developed. Apart from the fact that one sees all the time because her privacy is totally restricted, I have never considered for such a valuable commodity. In German: "I want my own room and my peace"

not even on the toilet you have peace and quiet ...

As the disaster has just followed me this week, I had to bite or a spider. A green, small, cowardly jumping spiders which Norman previously did not even know that they bite. Unimagined when I washed my hands is bound to me in the neck and has to just bite. I did not think that a bite can do such a pain! I've removed the spider from the neck and killed first, of course, have se, which should make everyone here who was bitten by a spider and can not identify them immediately required for the purpose of the antidote, if it is a poisonous. However, do not worry me, it is now well again.

they looked

To distract myself from all the hardships, I pinched myself on Saturday turned my running shoes and have been a round of racing. Apart from the work demanded of us here really enough, it was still a grueling recovery, and I realized how much I really miss the sport and what He gives me everything. I'm looking just like that when I am back in Perth, and can play soccer or tennis! can carry

as far a the feet

From sports there's no smoother transition than for health. I'm doing well physically, to be honest around, I have never felt so good. The fresh air, healthy diet and cleanse the body heat, but not only that, they have forced me to stab another new hole in my belt, and we have now arrived at hole No. 2. I do not like my bathing suit once more: (

with the sprinklers on the roof trying
us to keep a fairly cool head

What's for otherwise even the most notable?
Oh yes I've already re-booked my return flight and will also be on 11 August 2011 at 19.20 clock in Frankfurt again entered the first time on German soil. Although now I'm looking forward to it, but until then there's still a lot to experience.
Why must actually be in Germany now Uhrumstellung again? Meanwhile, it is then already 7 hours time difference, making communication with family, friends and relatives without even harder than it already is: (
here in Australia is the hot time, a shift Debate, because in New South Wales and Queensland is a Uhrumstellung but not in the remaining countries. But the time change here is not so much required as in Germany, since the difference of hours of sun between summer and winter time is not so extremely differentiated, as in Germany. As far as I know there are here only 2 hours.

sry, I want to se net interfere with eating

In Germany, many would now have liked this Australian temperatures, with me a few degrees less would now prefer. It's just never satisfied with what you have, that's just the thought of too many white people. Why do we have to Compare with other without ever really to their inner knowing everything about?

A little question about which one thought, or they can simply read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment