Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is There Any Way To Lose Pelvic Fat

parasites, braids & Co.


Today, only a brief report. The electricity is turned off for over 24 hours and I regret to save battery. I hope that the problem is resolved soon, as I especially miss the cool night air of my fan! As it is easier live from 18 clock in the dark as to sweat all night.

my mom (right), Beauté (her sister), Marie (my sister)

A few days ago, I finally dared to make me the long ordeal and to have it braided ponytail. Whole five hours I was sitting, while four hardworking Togolese have conjured up with nimble hands of the many small braids. Boy, it does sometimes hurt. But who wants to be beautiful must know, unfortunately! Where can I find that the locals that kind of hairstyles are better.


In the meantime, it caught me too, but not malaria, but an infection digestif. The question is, what is better. Meanwhile, I'm back on the mountain, the worst is over. Probably I did something bad eating or drinking. That will certainly happen here one more often, even aufpaast when, what and where to eat.
I hope that my readers are all doing well and look forward to every comment or e-mail from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment