Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tattoo Images After Pregnancy

crocs, sharks and crabs

There are moments in life that are too good to enjoy them alone. Sometimes there are emotional moments or scenic beauty that you just have to share. Moments that can be held securely with any camera. There are things with your own eyes should be. These moments from memory but I 5Mega with byte, but for me they are much more than this is an experience I will never forget, even if it was not always positive. I'm experiencing right now probably the time of my life, but there are too many things that need to be processed. If the value of these moments is probably my first conscious when I'm back in Germany and look with distance on the whole thing. But until then It is still a long way to where I want to take everything that I can wear only.
me is simulated an everyday, which is really none. The day is regulated by its end, but it's still exciting and interesting to be labeled as to become everyday.
A week full of screws, saws, painting, measuring and drilling. A week in which a Abstellhütte a possibility of accommodation for tourists. Well let's say, almost ... It lacks only the soil, which must be cemented and the institution. Actually, the months are stored here as an internship, because so many technical I have not even made in the 3 years in the technical high school. I'm concerned, it can continue!


But in the last week we have the rain now and then drew a line in the works. If it does rain here, then with rain! But much worse is what follows after that. The clouds move on and the hot burning sun emerges, which can evaporate all rain and the humidity up to the extreme. At the end of the day, the clothing is then drenched in sweat from head to foot, and the sweat collects in your shoes.


But I've learned that the rain is for the nature. Thanks to Beck:) In 3 weeks, the natural cover in a rich green. But the rain also brings his disadvantage! The water accumulates in the bone-dry sand and flooded the streets. Only slowly the water permeates through the sand and then the "main road" after such a rain always blocked for one to two days by the government. We are such a rain that is more cut off from the outside world than we already are. If you are still on the street and dare to be caught, you have to pay per tire $ 200. Since a trip leaves deep marks on wet sand, thus making the road impassable even as they without even already is.

on the way to the Creek

Fortunately, the rain in recent days it, as we drive on Tuesday probably for a few days to Broome to pick up material. After 8 weeks it is finally back civilization:) With Jake, who has a car in Broome, we will still make the city unsafe, until we go back on Sunday.
Otherwise, this weekend again was all about life in the water. On Friday after work, have Chris, Max and I dragged our Krabenkäfige the Creek, because getting there was still impassable. Each of us has built in recent weeks a crab cage and now we have s little contest going. Those of us who just catches the most crabs with his cage.

my crab cage is indeed half of NEM old bird cage,
does work, but he won:)

standings after two empty cages:
Chris 3
Daniel 2
Max 0

we on the Creek
to a change, high tide

was yesterday we were still on "Norman Bay for fishing. A beautiful place, but bad for fishing:) I had the 4 hours just a bite, but I've pulled from the water.

we are not sweet:)

Thanks to Mario again, to me after 2 hours has said that crocodiles swim in the water around where I was:)

Mario throws the power to just a few bait fish catch

As for my trip there is not really much new. Have only my 3 flights booked. On 19 December I fly back from Broome to Perth, where I will stay for 3 days at Michelle. On 22 December I fly to Sydney then, where I will meet my family. By 11 January we will then travel along the East Coast, where I will stay still 4 more days in Cairns and then on 15 January with a quick stop at Ayers Rock to Perth back to the "Mid-Year Camp will fly. I'm looking forward!

Where do some holiday, we go fishing
Norman Bay

0 comments:

Post a Comment