Sunday, October 3, 2010

Panic Attacks‏copd

third

It is 6.00 clock in the morning. The alarm clock goes off and starts my day. Outside, long outlived all the birds are chirping and the Mosquitoes make their hunt for blood. Gradually, I sit up, scratch my bottom to the top through. Once again it was a tough night, my mattress located, has long since by, continuous contact on the lookout for a better position Mosquitoes practicing nightly acupuncture on me, donkey and bull have engaged in a loud roaring duel and freeze despite the high temperatures my feet. A normal night at the Out Back. I prefer half lying on the curtain to a view from the window to venture. It looks strange. Instead of the sun's rays, already struggling in the morning through the trees and casting long shadows on the red sand, I inferred only the visibility to less than 20 meters. Is there really such a hot region in fog or is it extremely strong Morning mist? Confused, I fight my way out of my iron bed, which consists of only 4 metal pipes and a grid. Although the mercury tube morgends already scratched from the 30C-degree mark, and I'm langarmliges my work shirt, shorts and socks. Clothing you need to protect themselves from the scorching sun and the harsh environments of the out backs. Discouraged by the sight of my swimming trunks and flip-flops from the previous day still on the ground. But before I pursue my duty, I still wittmer the "Bush Man" spray, which is on the bedside table, my attention. Thins I wear it on any empty space on my body - pure chemistry to the fight against the enemy of the state No.1. It remains at a film, because every other would create an even bigger pain in the cuts from the previous day. I'm prepared to fight!
The first opponent is already waiting at the output of my room. Instead of a familiar door, I have to open another door with fly screen. But instead of being open with your hands, you have to appear formally in Rambo-style. Before the door even wait for my work boots with steel caps, of course, to be shaken from me strong. Fetid, enticing smell of the previous day has made every boot to a comfortable accommodation for any unauthorized animal. But after each morning Schüttelroutine also look for these animals their lengths. I'm on me to the 100 meter long morning walk to the common room, which consists mainly of Blecht. But there is something different about this morning. Even after this short distance I can feel how my clothes with water is drawn in full. Water level drops to making their cars through the legs persisted. After a mental deep sleep I gradually begin to understand the significant difference. Turn around and look once more into the thin rain, over 99% humidity - Welcome to the wet season!

I hope the little literary excursion time was different and interesting to read: know)
Well now you at least like my nights and mornings minutes expire, probably inconceivable to you, but I've gotten used to very well off.

The work of the past week was the limit. We are determined to Mosquitoes not only in the grass to fight, but also in the trees. While Mario has mowed with the tractor the entire plot, we have volunteers trimmed all the trees on the property. If you need a whole week for it, you can you even think about how many trees are around here. Apart from the low branches, which we have to cut off above your head, we went to the vines at the collar, which struggled up into the treetops up have. The vines wrap themselves like snakes around the tree and drag from time to time, collaborative approaches, which is eventually fatal to the tree. Although it has already cut the vines at the base by separating them from their water supply, but the idiots that they could rid -.- we were apart from the fact that it was an extremely strenuous AFFAIRS came, of course, also the weather and the humidity to - you sweat here only once a day and throughout! revenge


again leaves together

We have now also with Lilly on board. 'm Pretty sure that I have already mentioned, however, it is now official that it will work here for now for the next 12 months. The last few weeks have worked great without rules! But she thought after two days that a meeting would need to be put to rules - like me at times slipped down through. Two days and already there are rules determine is, not at all times! In particular, I wonder now what she actually works here! Well the rules have a new daily schedule for the first time brought with it, which actually is not soooo bad, but the rest is "bullshit" we have not used! My new daily schedule is as follows:

6:00 to 7:00 Clock: wake up, breakfast washing, etc.
7.00 - 9.30 Clock: Working
9:30 - 10 clock: "Smoker" in German, a coffee break
10-12 Clock: Working
13.30 - 15.30 clock: work and it a day

This weekend was unlike the last two, again a real wicked. On Friday after work we went first to the fish. Well let's say so, we have the bait caught what we needed for Saturday and Sunday. For both days we took the boat out to sea to fish.

at this beautiful bay we have only
our bait fish caught Apart

assume that we have some good fish are caught every now and then turtles surfaced alongside the boat to gasp for air. The water is simply the hammer - this is not over-exploited, as in most coastal regions - these are the West Kimberley!
The fish from Saturday we first well packed in foil and thrown on the "Barbi". My bluebone fish was absolutely beautiful!

Mario on the way to the spot

Fits to the hot Barbicue even some friends of Mario and Evelyn have come, including Garry and Marilyn, in which we were already invited to a barbecue in Broome. When the darkness then collapsed , we have burnt a part of our work ...

one of the two hills

to take beautiful Barbicue is also en good noise. How is it how it is when you are drunk, promises you things that you regret the next day the same. So had to ring the bell so at 5:15 today morning my alarm clock because I promised Norman, that we get the other boat from the top camp and am still ran the motor screws. Sleeping in on weekends because of - the early bird catches the fish hold and so it went both times to clock up 7 already fishing. That was again one of my adventurous weeks in the Outback - eleven weeks remaining;)

For a change, there are times NEN sunrise
actually a reason to get up so early ... more

0 comments:

Post a Comment