Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sour Cream Seasoning Flavored Fries Recipe

It's time to say goodbye


After I am the last Thursday finally arrived in Broome, and only once I used my time to me a little to recover from the bush, there's still much to do. After I've hiterlassen almost half of my clothes, because they were either become too dirty or too big, I had to get one new outfit. Two days are for shopping marathon First they have enough time. Of course I'm not the full two days spent in clothing stores, because there was finally some buy presents and do a little business, just everything has to be increased for 4 months in the bush.
statue of a Perlentaucher
Even if bad at 38C ° is in the Christmas mood, there is still the pre-Christmas stress, which everyone pushes in the stores for last minute gifts shopping or stock up on food for Christmas dinner, which this relatively wide fails. Quite often eaten here is the perceived turkey, any dish on the barbecue is very popular due to its proximity to the sea and the odd fish dish lands on your plate.
comes after work, the rest probably thinking ... -.- With the expectation of a few days to have free we have come to Broome, but even here we had to do work, even if it stayed here a total of only 6 hours of work, It still has me excited. It gave me the feeling that I will only accept as a volunteer here when I work. I was less disappointed with the expectation to not have to work longer recognizable from the no sensitivity that we have now worked enough
; ; and now need to finally play.

After Sunday now, the last work was done, are Max, Chris and I drove to the beach on Monday and have it be on Cable Beach to go a little good. Marica evening I was then driven a little by the place at which to take some photos of buildings, of which I have in the past, but read a lot. The last evening we have then spent a final meeting to discuss lessons learned and suggestions for improvement to the lives of the next volunteer to make a little easier. It was, after all, not only for the first time for Banana-well, that they have taken volunteers, but for Michelle, the ICYE the first year in Australia but the leads and thus one or other difficulties have turned up.


Although the time for me was not always easy here, I can say at the end that I have gained a huge experience in which the fun is not quite set.
With a good conscience, people really helped to have, I can now go into the season and the doors close, "Australian bush", to me sometime back there pushing to see what happened to the place that changed my life has!
Goodbye Banana-well - I've made a great experience;)

uRvlnr Jelon, Josh Cowen and
mRvlnr Mario, Evelyn and Marica
oRvlnr Max, Chris, Gerry and I

By plane from Broome to Perth, I was finally back in the middle of the world. Clock at 22.30, we are dead tired arrived at the airport, from which we picked up Michelle's husband. After 4 months I was finally able to once again sleep in a comfortable bed - what a luxury. As I have already mentioned in the past, I know now so appreciate some things more, the cushioned chair began at the dinner table, more than a cold shower, to the air conditioning, etc. So I then spent last night here in Michelle's house and are now waiting until it settles me in about 3 hours at the airport, so I can finally get on the plane to Sydney to Then there in the morning to get my family.

dinner with Michelle
crisps, baked beans with tomato sauce and cheese on top after
motto: Do the three German volunteers in the bush
be stuffed after its first time:)

So that was the last update before I will now soon to start my journey was not, however, to say that there is to hear from me for 4 weeks now no more. I'll try nevertheless provide regularly with hopefully beautiful impressions can be - even if you sit at home in snowy Germany as soon as you unpack the trunks, turning up the heat and you look at my pictures you will find you soon dreamily in Australia again:)

Mangrovenbaeume decorated with Christmas ornaments
na but here comes the Christmas spirit to
I wish my readers a wonderful Christmas. Let you gift by way of rich and spoiled your palate! Merry Christmas


0 comments:

Post a Comment