Monday, December 13, 2010

Cheap Usfljersey For Sale

All good things come to an end one week

The time is drawing to a close, there are only a few nights separate me from the so long awaited civilization, all the benefits of life which I now more than ever before do appreciate getting closer and in my head to play Every day, from the past 4 months that occurred between periods like years, but now, finally came to an end relatively quickly. A few nights I am still in my uncomfortable bed to spend. Not more often I will have the opportunity at night to watch before going to bed the spiders to as the many entangled fly wrap in their networks, until I leave in a few days then my room clean and tidy and the spiders, which have helped me all the time, to decimate the number of flies in my room, take from the ceiling. A few times I can experience the croaking society when brushing your teeth, which made the daily procedure, but always quite entertaining. It is less the great things that I absolutely must have experience in the end, there are more small, but somehow crazy things I want to hear again towards the end of deliberately, because there will soon be no more, if we jump at the end of this week, a few decades into the future. I would like to draw no summary, because the known is always at the end and on that I have reached yet, yes. Last weekend
has still taken us Paul one last time with his boat on the Indian Ocean to go to a reef for fish hunting. Chris and Max were indeed previously been fishing on the reef and therefore knew what to expect already, but for me it was something new again, because Paul has dragged me on my last fishing trip in the mangroves, which is a totally different fish experience was. So I had, fortunately, the opportunity to experience both types of fishing, for which I am very grateful to him. Cozy's then went on his boat on the rough sea, which was nevertheless a very pleasant occupation for a Sunday afternoon. It has played no role in between that we have caught no fish, it's more the atmosphere was simply to sit together in a boat, can be suspended by the waves up and down and talk.

nice catch
Somehow I pulled the fish here, already in his spell. However, it can not compare with the fish which in Germany is practiced on lakes and rivers. While in Germany catches the fish with corn, dog food or other things that we go to one of the surrounding creeks and catch our fresh bait, which was this time all the 180 small crabs large. But not only the fish liked the crab, so it was a relatively large shark, who could not get enough and has finally sought a three-piercing in the form of truncated hook the deep sea. Strangely, he has not even granted when I drew him out one time to the surface, otherwise probably would have been off my finger - sorry did not for once the glove worn.

have no idea what was of a shark,
but I've never been closer to a turn
the beginning of this week, we had volunteers also have Michelle, our mentor from ICYE, our preference list of all Send the projects that we had received some time ago. Pleased with the selection but many with nearly 30 projects, we chose our favorites, which we were promised at the beginning, when we go here in the bush, but it is unfortunately not well: (Who had us well again by the line bill do? The German state. Only seven of the projects are recognized currently and can therefore only be used as a substitute civilian service. The rest are still in the paper from the German bureaucracy and wait until they get a stamp to be approved by same. Perhaps the ICJA office in Berlin turned around something, you know, hope dies last. Once I know where I am next verschlägt out, I'll let you know it, of course. For those who are wondering if I could not stay in my project. Yes it is possible, but I have four months Busch enough and I am happy to collect two completely different experiences.

Something further is very unpleasant last Thursday, the clock's on 09/12/2010 at 16.07. I have now lost a dear friend won. He is with me every day going through life here, whether good times or bad, were it was easy for me and also never left my side. Did I protect against flies, Mosquitoes and commanded the hot sun. At his side, I always looked more mature. I did it really did, it just cut off, my beard:)

I almost could not cope, that I was able to do such a thing, but I had Just get rid of the weeds and then be ready for civilization. As well there is no way. But if you ever face such a plant it has, you can still afford you a little fun. After Chris, a week before going on his mane was and now I was Max for a short time, the volunteer with the longest beard, but only until Chris had his 3-day beard. Sorry Max:) goatee

, I would never wear in my life!
On Friday evening we had learned then have one last barbecue joint with a few people here who like to know in time way it is. Actually, always a cool thing right, for of such events always brings Mario's homemade Bourbon out of hiding and shares it with us. Together with a few ice cubes and a delicious Coke and amusing drink: a) the Australian border controls were not so extremely severe, I would even send a bottle to Germany.


The Saturday evening was just brilliant. Proposed one day I had time to spend a night on the beach with a bonfire and just everything that goes with it. This gives us Mario, however, has not recommended because at night the crocodiles here are less active and it was then just stop "only" a few unforgettable hours on the beach. To quote Max: "Why do we do something at the end"
Chris and Max at a fire
about 16:30 clock we were on our way to the beach combining good 45 minutes away from here is. In the trunk we had a few logs, hand line, beer cans, fresh crabs and homemade Stockbrotteig. More of the evening was not used to so brilliant be so. Arrived at the beach we first made a great fire, which we now from the now 16th Episode "Man vs.. Wild have "learned here in the bush. Thanks to Bear Grylls At this point, my Idol Survival, even if you always wobbles your camera crew behind:) We then use it without permission on all the matches: P


was so important then for the times well taken care, we only had to catch a bit of what to eat, but is probably a little bad can be the bait if you are at home to the freezer. Well then we still had the power to, with which fortunately was able to catch Chris in the dark a little fish, which we have used it as bait. Of course, we expected no great catch, since we are only a few meters into the sea running, and have tried our luck from there. With the hope of catching a fish on the reef rather, it has me in the darkness, however, dragged out there, and I still do not really know if I should regret it. It was the little fish hobble now worth probably more than a week in the counter-around, because I stepped on a coral? So my left foot is represented with a few cuts and I can hardly occur even - so great and the impending advance of travel time: (. Maybe even help me a small first aid kit that was given to me along the way Thank you Frank:)

our bread Stock and my feces trapped in supertan treatment
Nevertheless, there was the fish then impaled on nem floor, after I had previously taken more guts and gills out. Natural fishy taste, slightly salted water from the sea - divine:) The bread and the crab, which we have just thrown on the open fire, have shown together then a very tasty meal. A few cozy beer have the evening then simply yet perfectly rounded.

Dora, Chris and I look at the stars
Everybody knows what it is to sit in front of a fire, to drink and easy to maintain - a real comfortable atmosphere. To do this you will then pack just added the sound of the sea and leave a starlit sky, which has this evening and the odd shooting star look, you already have our atmosphere. An evening I will certainly never forget, even the plates we had two clock at night in the middle of nowhere retracted, as did not matter anymore. moist

indescribable
Christmas greetings from the now tropical north of Australia that has become

0 comments:

Post a Comment