Thursday, December 23, 2010

Los Boxers De John Cena

Hoho, the Christ child is coming!

It is hot, dusty, stressful, noisy and, above all anything but Christmas! , Silent Night, Holy Night booms' from the speakers, but there does not change the heart. It is a day like any other, only works that you do not something trendy and attracts. You sweat more than usual There are chickens, goats and sheep slaughtered or eaten but only with Pâte Schleimsoße. People save for months, no longer go to the doctor unless it is very urgent to celebrate a little bit to. Those who can afford to clothe his family again. Or even driving to relatives in distant villages. Chance of garlands hanging in the stores, everybody has a plastic fir. Christmas is still not a commercial business (perhaps because it also can not afford), you do not run from shop to shop around even more beautiful and more expensive gifts than last year to buy.
Even though I know Christmas under the sun, it is yet again a very different experience. For me there is never a mood and I'm actually quite happy. I can imagine that the homesickness and longing for cold, mulled wine and other snow would be too large.

Last night was the announced staff Christmas party. Although the organization was once again very chaotic, we had a great evening. In the garden were tables and a music system (which is a half hour after the start of the ceremony was finally put into service) built, we have obtained the drinks, the guests have brought something to eat. Julia and I were / had every cost until we shot some and even slightly amused by the beer, were caught by a downpour. The planned raffle we have so held in stationary applications in the hallway. We had a total of 170 gains (from pen and pad, on caps and stuffed animals to pots and a school bag). Everyone was excited. The eyes have shone. Their joy was truly from the heart. Even if the caps and sunglasses look like some horrible, they are worn with great pride. I think the evening was a resounding success and has made a lot of fun.

Today was our last working day. We have the good fortune over the holidays and New Year's Day a holiday. Christmas Eve is celebrated with a few volunteers, 25.12. I spend with the family and 26 Julia and I enjoy jet the plateau, a few days rest and chill and recharge. The last weeks we have really a lot worked, I was there for two inventories in different hospitals. These were usually 10-12 hours work, which around zipper with the heat but very. And me at the speed of work and sometimes almost to despair. In January, I'll stay in the lab, so that one of the employees can finally take a vacation. This will certainly be exciting if I am suddenly no longer additional power, but have my own area.

If I'm not exactly full of stress and try to fulfill my obligations, I think back to visiting my parents. We spent five wonderful days together. It's nice that they now know how and with whom I live here. We had a varied program with and without my family. A dinner with my boss at the Centre and two relaxing days in Lomé. Mom and dad just for me! That feels really good. THANK YOU!









I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, good mood, warmth, satisfaction, and that your wishes for 2011 performance ! Go

0 comments:

Post a Comment