Friday, December 17, 2010

Doujin Moe Member's Section Free

We survived!

After 16 weeks, said yesterday the Australian bush, it finally Goodbye. Even though I have longed for so long against that day and, ultimately, happy am that the time is over now, I must say, however, that it was something special for me. It was as you would a long time looking forward to something, but then when the time comes, you want to stop it but not yet. For me the time here more than just a project that was needed in which my help as labor. For me it was a place where I not only learned a lot about life in an uncivilized country, but so much about myself Mario showed us with the passion around here has had a story ready for anything and it was a great honor to have learned so much from him. Whether it was once again a fishing-trip or for a change to Shelling was, it was always something unique. But he knows not only how life is going in the water, the man has it and craft just brings everything back up and running.
on the main-road blocked
she was not ...
It was the adventurous experiences on the one side, which always a relaxing Were varied, but the peace, silence and solitude on the other, but I have suggested one or the other time to think. There was probably no time in my life where I've been thinking so much about different things in the world. Things that reflect a partially self but also things that have voted me in reflecting very critical. For some it may sound quite confused and crazy - I probably would have thought 4 months ago also, but have changed character of many thinking people, and especially in many of their thinking. Some go to the monastery to find peace, I did it as unintentional found in the Australian bush, which was now well enough alone!

It is time to draw a small conclusion:
- 16 weeks Australian bush
- over 600 hours
- hundreds of mosquito bites
- lost 5 liters of blood
- many caught fish and crabs
- 12 REMOVED
kg - average temperature: 35C °
- sweat = Standard
- dozens of flying swallows
- hard work and effort
.... catch

last little trip with Mario
on the Creek at the crayfish
It was Simply set a time that is hard to put into words! When I applied for over a year as a volunteer in my organization ICJA in Berlin, I dreamed of the Australia that most people know in the world - beautiful beaches, Great Barrier Reef, Sydney, great weather, etc. But ultimately I am then landed in the Australian bush and it's all turned out differently than I expected. I have learned about the life of Aboriginal people - the life as most of it live. Sedentary, but incomparable with the Australian standard of living. All the way I've always compared with other Australian volunteers to Nowhere during my stay in that Australian town could enjoy life and its benefits. Was jealous and I felt ill-treated. But ultimately I'm sitting here and I must say that these people whom I have so often envied, I should really envy, because I had an experience like no other. I do not regret to have stood by this time and am grateful that there are people that give others the opportunity to gain such experience.
I will say goodbye to this entry are officially Banana-well, but inside it will work for a while in me. You just have to look at certain things at a distance can in order to realize and understand it. There will come a time in which I will say: "At that time in the Australian Outback ..." but right now it is still too close and I still do not even seem to have really realized that it is now finally over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment