Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bolar Trailer Clipart




high time you send once again a sign of life.

last hours together
January was a very turbulent month. After the holidays are back in the day, while the constant thought of Julia's departure (25.01.). We have in the three months so much experience together that I could not even imagine quite how it would be without them. The weekend before her departure was full packed with stag parties, which we voted in some infinitely sad. On the other hand, I'm so happy to have met her at all and thus had a great time with her. Thanks Julia came!

to the also a massive culture shock in mid-January. On the preparatory seminar, we are 'warned' before that date was, but that it would be so dreadful, I never thought of. I was disappointed with the whole of Africa and its people, the feeling had to trust anyone, even a superficial talk to my fellow human beings can. No matter what I have revealed I knew the next Day at least one other person. This has me really busy, and above all made sad. Also my question to several Togolese, because if they had a best friend to whom they can confide everything was negative to 100%. This has really shocked me! I can not imagine that. A real exchange seems to sense level, give rare here. If you are healthy and have enough to eat, then all is well. This is of course understandable in a world where it is important to do to be tired, but I can imagine well that there are people who also have time personal and intimate issues. Well ..., the shock has now subsided, I can accept and white now, I can say and what not. For the rest I've still got my European friends. What I find a pity is that I so can never enter into a deep friendship with one of Africans-in, if I constantly needs to be afraid that my thoughts and problems with him / her are not good hands. I will find more time to discover and / n!

Léon, Julia, had Olympio, Marie
About three weeks ago Julia, her host parents and I the great Jules honor to get to know Christ personally Olympio. I did not know who he is. Olympio is the son of Togo's first president, Sylvanus Olympio, 1963 (3 years after he took office and the independence of Togo) was killed. He has fought a lot for his country and was popular with the people. We have seen it happen over lunch near Kpalimé. Julia's mother Marie was like really excited, so a person up close to see and when we were proposing Olympio welcomed, it was like me. He was very nice and interested and we could take some pictures. Mädls we were all way home from the cottage. The 16th January is our personal holiday has become. A little fun spinning!

This past weekend we had our intermediate seminar, on Tuesday, the Centre de Jeunesse, which we were working in September during our work camps yet been opened. At the seminar, it was this time mainly to the host families. It was nice to hear that, in most families is very good. Of course there are again small dissatisfactions, but in what family it is not??

Jacques
Hervé, Eloge and Sabrina
Yesterday I invited my three siblings and two cousins at a family outing to the swimming pool. My two cousins, Eloge (23) and Hervé (20) were previously never swim. The first attempts were for surprisingly very good. With water wings, anything is possible! Even if they look at a well-toned upper arm really funny. My little darling Jacques (7) has for some weeks into the water at last job he really LARGE joy.






Meanwhile, the Hamatan pulls back and there will always heiβer. February and March are the months here heiβesten (dry season) in April before the rainy season begins.




I send to all the hot sit shivering in Europe greetings and from Togo! Believe it or not, but our bad weather I lack a little bit ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment