Monday, December 22, 2008

The Strongest Magnet You Can Buy

Merry Christmas

After Saturday night Katharinaund Hannah from Bafoussam, and Janna has come from Limbe, we are on Sunday with a student from London who would like to meet for a week UAC, down to the beach at Limbe and have spent the day. In the afternoon we again went into the hot spot restaurant where I ate a double cheeseburger.


Together with students from London have I made around 17:30 clock on the way home to Buea. Although I was never checked on the route to us this should now equal to the to and happen on the way back. As luck would have it the London student had unfortunately left his passport and we had to wait a while to go on to a long discussion and a small fee can. Now I know why Cameroon is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Everywhere there are traffic controls in which the crowded Vehicles are stopped and continue until a money exchange allowed. As it looks here with officials and penalties Busgeldern I honestly do not know. Large revenue the state will not have there, because the money goes instead into the pockets of corrupt police officers.
morning I'll do with the other volunteers on the road to Kribi where we celebrate Christmas on the beach before we head to the nearest beach a week later to Limbe, where we celebrate New Year's Eve and New Year.
there my technical conditions there are unknown, I do not know when I write next time.
I wish you all a happy, peaceful and relaxing Christmas and (if I can not register) a Happy New Year.


Many Greetings Jannik

0 comments:

Post a Comment