Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Monster Energy Logo Belly Ring

times, the shape

If you start to count the remaining weeks, a person happy too much on what comes next or you have had enough of what you currently does?
In my case is I think both. I am looking animal on vacation with my family and of course also to the civilized Life, but I also regret a single second that I have spent outdoors. A life that I imagine this time I never could have imagined, for it is a life without civilization, family, sports, friends, mobile phone, variety, and it will furthermore be characterized by loneliness, hard work, tropical climate, many insects, dirt and lack of privacy. I find it very difficult to describe the situation, it probably needs some distance to return to this life with different eyes to look where I currently live. You learn to appreciate simple things that I knew to appreciate not once in my life so far. Even if it's just a cold shower or a full Refrigerator is many things in my life have multiplied their value. A fact which I can already say now is that the majority of German people live well and yet has always something to suspend.
However, I am looking forward to the remaining 6 weeks in what will hopefully a great experience to be gained. There are already some things already planned such as the fishing trip with Paul's a big boat or a few working days with indigenous people, which was one of my greatest desires to know just how to deal with such people. It has already told me that the term "work" a little recreation for full meaning It has. One misconception about what I would like to make my own image, before I begin to judge.
But all this is still in the future and lived in the present, which is currently dominated by very hard work.

our porch
the small roof was already removed and
the grid for the new one is just

built less is it the kind of work which has to be done, but more the temperatures and lack of attachments to this job make such a tough. As Paul once told me, you live here back 50 years, which is also reflected in the work again. Many activities must be done by hand be done, but it would make machines yet so much easier! Nevertheless, the hands are the best tool:)
have in the past week, we increased our entire porch. was

built the roof has now had to complete gravel are distributed
which has previously been painstakingly swept by us volunteers from the "road"

gravel and sand
distributed, stone by stone now paved

Starting with the roof which is now larger and more isolated, more to the ground which is no longer red dusty gravel paved but was fine, up to the future, because what will be no more stumbling blocks.

it looked then at the end of

meantime, have to rely Lilly, she had already spent nearly a year in Australia and wanted to spend some more, but her visa was not renewed and they had to . leave The group is decimated, leaving behind the hard core, which consists of Mario, Norman and our volunteers there. But before the trained hairdresser has left us, she has Chris and I still missed a hair cut, which for me anyway was long overdue! In short, shorter, his beard is almost longer than my hair on the head:)

haircut in the Outback

go people, but animals come. The groans of the peacocks in recent weeks has cast their fruit, and so there are now some small peacock babies waddling through the area here.

the mother with her baby
on the daily afternoon walk

Who expected for the weekend program change is probably wrong. This weekend we went to the "Shelling" and not "fishing" which was of course to the tides. So it always changes here from the 2-week intervals. I knew that collect the shells is totally boring, but I hope always get up that early but does eventually paid time. There is really less what is more boring than that! After Max has already lost after 20 minutes the air, it has used with me further 40min until I got my tool out to the side and have taken the time to make some great natural shots.


a stranded pearls buoy
and in the background mangrove

in the mangroves
rocky transition to the sea

rest of my spare time I'm taking it mainly for rest, reflection and reflecting. I always regular cords me right now, my running shoes to, because it's fun to jog through the middle of nature. Now and then parrots fly over the treetops, and if you are happy times, we see then perhaps even a donkey:)
Another pastime is also then reading, which deals mainly with local history.

0 comments:

Post a Comment