Thursday, February 5, 2009

Arcade Legends 1 Gamepack

My last few weeks

Hello,

determine how I had to January is gone in a flash. Just came back from Christmas vacation in Kribi, it again went to the end of January to the interim Kribi seminar. But before that I had my only more or less full work week in January. In the computer hours, we showed the students how to save a Word document to work on this later. However, most students had at our intermediate seminar already forgotten how to save a document. As the computer issues are becoming increasingly difficult, we want to split the class in the future, so that one half in the computer room, the use of practical exercises, while the other half is repeated in the classroom materials and related instructions write down, so the students can look up there later on how things work when they no longer know.
The School on Wheels Project is running in the new year even better than before. On the one hand are not so many children, which is likely to change in a few weeks. Second, on Monday came after our return from Mamfe, three new volunteers who also attend the School on Wheels Project. We now have a very good care situation. Otherwise, I've
a week after my return from Mamfe and in the intermediate seminar mostly spent in the Internet cafe to a solution to my, destroyed by a virus, netbook . See Unfortunately, I should be indulged in the income yet this week. Difficulties caused me above all the lack of CD-Rom drive. This allowed me to boot is not possible simply from a rescue CD. The alternative to boot from a USB flash drive, proved much more difficult dar. remained as the netbook during the intermediate seminar is not functional in Buea.
The trip to Kribi then ran surprisingly quite good and I felt in no way reminiscent of the horror trip from Buea to Kribi before Christmas. This time everything went like clockwork. Together with Moni, Hannah and Catherine (the three volunteers from Bafoussam) we started early Sunday morning on his way. First it was a Bush taxi to Douala, where we took a taxi to the bus station of Central Voyages. There we were incredibly lucky, as the bus drove off just five minutes after our arrival. So we needed only 4 ½ hours to Kribi. Thus we could enjoy the Sunday or on the beach before the seminar starts on Monday and then we have much less time for the beach.
The seminar was then generally very good, especially the units on Lessons Learnt in which we have developed our experience, problems, successes and crises and learning have taken on the problems solutions. On Wednesday, they released our tutors from the partner organizations to jointly expectations and fears of the preparatory seminar to reflect on and develop the lessons learned and problems and develop solutions. A major problem seemed to be the lack of communication in organizations. Not only between the volunteers and the mentor and the volunteers but in general in the organization. Often we do not know what projects the other employees and a mutual exchange of ideas is also difficult. For me, I notice this in particular that you often only by chance in the forthcoming discussion of projects and experiences, nothing is said when a lesson fails. On Thursday we visited the Country Director of the DEDs in Cameroon woman Weitz and representatives of the BMZ Geerd Wurth man of the embassy. Finally, we have
on Friday made one trip to Kribi where we have looked at only a church, built by the Germans. Next door was the German cemetery. In the afternoon, we still have a traditional chief of a village near the Lobe Falls met who told us about the role of traditional chiefs. He has also given us some coconuts, that we only drank milk and then eaten the flesh.
was actually scheduled for Saturday as Rückfahrtag, but we moved it on Sunday to have a nice day on the beach. At the end have We have the best pizza in Kribi in Cameroon (as far as I can judge) eaten. Sunday we went back early. The first bus at 6:30 clock it went to Douala, where I am and continued with Janna Lea to Limbe. The ride was once again surprisingly well, and from Douala to Limbe we had in the car even air conditioning.
Around noon, we were already in Limbe and were able to again enjoy a half day at the beach where we met the other volunteers from UAC.
This was the seminar week, again too soon. Back in Buea I had at least as far as my laptop and was finally successful by using Bart PE repair the registry. After several virus scans with different anti virus programs has it now appears that my laptop is clean and has also taken no great harm. As far as I can judge so far, are not affected functions are missing any files. For me the future should this be a lesson to virus infection and I will be even more careful now. Otherwise
has started the work week quite well, even if the students have forgotten (two weeks ago in the computer hour) have learned again already. Otherwise this week held a few events. This Friday is the National Day of bilingualism. Lead there before the students of the School Jamadianle different things. Next week Wednesday is Youth Day in which a large parade taking place at the Independence Square. Also next week to start a festival, called the Buea Trade Fair. What exactly is behind it I do not know. Finally finds the end of February instead of the Mountain Race, in which several hundred participants overcome the four thousand meter high mountain within a few hours. I will give up this race and climb the mountain a little more comfortable in three days. I hope at least to some extent do it without problems, as I have in the past two months made little sport again until Monday and I jogged 40 minutes. I hope I can wrestle me to continue through at least 2-3 times a week.

I hope you are well.
Soon I will probably adjust again some photos.

Many Greetings
Jannik

0 comments:

Post a Comment