Monday, September 27, 2010

Salieri Football Blog

already done and enjoy the Persistence sprout

Hello from the hot northern Australia:)
I have not forgotten you have, not only had enough material to write a fairly interesting entry! Everyday life is dependent not so exciting as one might think. To be honest, here at Banana Well over the past few days still going on.
PEOPLE:) Carrie and Renata, Evelin daughters are making a holiday out of here down and have their kids with them because the have right now school holidays.

David surprised her even more on the way here quickly shot a donkey
Coen left to right, David, Brendon and Mario have
me when they told me that the food is
for the dogs and not for us

is finally here Bißle times accustomed to what's going on, and I am actually already Bißle it had to live outside of civilization. I get probably only my culture shock when we travel times in the city get their stuff:) Except for the small family reunion was last week also Lilly here, a 31-year-old Englishwoman who has all this looked at times and now as of tomorrow work for 12 months here is. Is probably due to our freshly painted toilets and showers:)
Otherwise, we have yet on Friday created a new flower bed and missed the entrance is a welcome sign.
another flower


The weekend was it for me almost back to chill out ... it's not as if I have an urge to work, but what I do should still be useful ... and that was the weekend just my home-made vocabulary book and a pool session with Chris!

the palms have also NEN haircut get

my vocabulary book:)
need to stop it now and

But before they could start, we had to make only once clean. to know Just a great feeling that the water was pumped until just before the ground ... crystal clear:) Then geflackt still beautiful with ner ice-cold Coke in the sun and after 10 minutes already en captured slight sunburn:) We had planned this weekend again go fishing, but the tides did not want to leave. We have extra small so de Büchle where the tides are in there that you can plan on when and where you can go to the best fishing or shelling.

chill in Marios massage chair,
Today, of course, with precious tap water in your hand

morning I was with Mario again on his favorite playground, the scrap yard:) Have a couple of curved steel tubes collected, which we then bent back straight. Ye can not imagine how Mario revived when he is there! He proudly told us then again what value the entire stock if you would buy at the hardware store. He does that with everything that is general, whether it is something to eat and building materials. Sometimes I get the feeling that he wants us to learn all the more appreciated. I think he is the perfect example of an Italian Schwaben:) and if this comes from a Schwabe, there must surely be something to it.

have also burned some leaves, after we have felled some trees

Otherwise, stand by me nor the travel plans on the plan. 'm Planning in the period from December 22 to 21 to travel in January, the East Coast. Still is not this much, except that I would like to be on New Years Eve in Sydney, world famous because of the fireworks. Everything else will follow when more is common.
Furthermore, the agreement between Chris, Max and I still current. We let the facial hair continues to vegetate in front of him, and Chris has probably created the largest habitat for mosquitoes:) Something to look into the next 11 weeks here grows ever so : D Apart from a razor, I could use here also NEN new belt! I do not know how much I've lost weight but I guess to 5kg. Pants pulled up after a week, I have a new hole punched me today. At first we were told by ICYE that all volunteers to take an average of 8-9kg. This is probably good for all projects except this one:) The food here is not bad! Quite the contrary. But at such temperatures a more thirst drives to the fridge instead of hunger. Small weather forecast for tomorrow: We have deep, which means that it could be wet and a happy day temperature of 39C °. Since the work makes it backwards)
Did not really a block to bed, because my mattress after 4 weeks is already located by now and we have stupid Mosquitoes in the room: really fun.
once again good foresight for a good night: D
Good night

0 comments:

Post a Comment