Thursday, March 12, 2009

Eu Driving Licence In Uk Speeding

Greetings from Buea

Hello,

are already almost two weeks since my last blog entry passed. In recent months, the time is flying here and extremely well in one week is half-time.
Lessons sat down in front as in the previous weeks, when they do not fail just because of any special events. Thus, for Wednesday the 4th March, the Minister of Social Affairs announced in Buea to visit including the Vocational Training Centre. For this visit, of course, had the whole school grounds are cleaned and Tuesday did not take much school. Ultimately, the minister then did not come for any reason whatsoever.
We had in the first week of March, three birthdays among us six volunteers here. Thus We Linn's birthday on Monday, 2nd March on Capitol celebrated hotel, where there was after all the Cameroonian very oily dishes, finally tasty spaghetti Bolognese. On a beautiful roof terrace, we have to sit at night. The next morning, then stood
physical education in our program. Completely exhausted, we came to the office, where we learn that a normal physical education takes place, but the key preparatory events for the primary school in the 6th Class take place. In return, the students from 8 different schools, made in a state school, in order to deposit their checks. This meant for us to wait to scrap again very much. Very well organized seemed not to carry out the tests. Everything was decided spontaneously to the teachers and several stations have been set up to rotate so that students could and could take so in all disciplines of their physical test. It was noticeable that students were much older by the State schools, on average, than students from private schools like the School of Jamadianle UAC. There I've ever seen how bad the state education system. In large classes with more than 60 students, the individual problems of students are not resolved and so it is that they remain seated and over again and finally in the sixth Class 14, 15 or even older are. In the field of gymnastics, the students of our school were significantly better than state students. Although sport I gymnastics is not the most important element in the school think (I liked them in school may not), it is still strongly expected that this gap in achievement in core subjects such as English, math and French. This I also feel the School on Wheels project.
were missing at the sport tests then also any forms where the results are registered and it took everything pretty much in the length. Finally we came to have the long jump, the long jump facility was quite dangerous. The mine was not, as we know it filled with sand, but just a little dust was pushed together, resulting in no padding. This resulted in some fortunately only minor injuries.

The next day, put the sport on tests yet, but we did not have time to watch still. On Thursday, she then had their exams in the subject Home Economics (Home Economics), where they had to include cooking and washing. The week will have the theoretical tests started, which continue until the next week.
stood on Friday at the next birthday, which we have started Thursday with a surprise rich food. On the terrace we have decorated with balloons the whole evening sitting and enjoying the rich food with real butter and lots of salads.


It was again well after midnight before I came to bed and next morning was back on the physical education program. Totally exhausted, I was at breakfast and then at the office, where the gym teacher told me that he do physical education today can not because he has to calculate the scores for the sport competitions. He said that if I want I can give physical education alone or fail but he has to. Rather tired and without any preparation, I have not seen me in a position to give physical education and I'm back, booted home. This lack of communication really extremely annoying. You will never know when any pending features, which relate to my work schedule and so I'm wasting time with meaningless ways.
This was then already the weekend before the door, which I spent alone here in Buea because the other volunteers went to Kribi. So I was the third birthday on Sunday also present. Here in Buea was the weekend is not very exciting. Most of the time I worked on my computer either at home or on the web. was something remarkable about it then after all. The water supply was quite stable and in some cases it was even possible to use the shower, what do I worked the last time before Christmas.
On Monday I met yet with Marcel, a Cameroonian friend, whom we had not seen for a long time. The evening was in contrast to the two nights before that much better. But it should not stay here. Mr. Orock has called me to his house and I thought he just wanted the keys to the other volunteer house. But no, it should get better. He asked me if I am expecting a package. I thought he wanted to know if he should check the postbox. But he revealed to me that a package had arrived for me. I refused to believe the first place, because it only about 3 weeks ago was that my parents had sent it. But He handed me the package, which was surprisingly undamaged. I could hardly believe what was everything in the package. In particular, the black bread and corresponding spreads were a delight. The last few days it was
then nothing special anymore. The other volunteers have come back from Kribi and we had our normal work schedule. On Tuesday I had my own in a gym class, but only with a few children. These had not yet passed their test so far in sprinting and I should do this. It went relatively well and there were not many children, it was quickly over.
Now it is in final preparations for the Mountain tour. Yesterday we met the guide again and learned that the carrier can only carry our water supplies. We wondered right the first time how they can take our water supplies (two six-packs) and our things. But while it until it was no problem, it is now is not it, which is more than understandable. So I hope now I can do the tour with the appropriate baggage and has been enough training in the form of a little jogging.

I wish you a nice weekend and look forward to hearing from you
Many Greetings
Jannik

0 comments:

Post a Comment