Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Skates Sharpeners For Sale

My weekend

Hi you, go

On Saturday we (as almost always), together with Marcel with taxis and bush taxis to the beach at Limbe. As we drive this time not directly but only take a bush taxi from Buea to Limbe and from there a taxi to Etisah Beach, this time we will pay only 1,100 CFA, in contrast to the 2,000 CFA last week. Unfortunately, the sun most of the time hiding under the clouds and wind, it is sometimes quite cool, so I just go into water. Otherwise I play Frisbee and Marcel shows us some new card games. In the evening we go to Peter the Hot Spot Restaurant, where there is the first time Burger, so I Supplements it right and order a double cheeseburger, which I feel like it is hard to digest. Surprisingly work at home, the shower, so you can still wash off the salt from the skin.
did on Sunday I found the alarm clock at 7:30, so I can walk before breakfast jog. When the alarm goes off, I would have liked to go back to sleep a little, but I can bring myself to jog for about 40 minutes to go. After breakfast I spent the morning in the house. In the afternoon we will meet again with Marcel, where we fried together in his kitchen up to 2m ² Plantains (cooking bananas) with omelettes. After a delicious meal, we play a little cards and make us before nightfall on the way to our accommodation. There, I still have my French homework for French class the next day.
This is then the weekend already over and tomorrow starts the next work week, which is then probably the busiest, because the School on Wheels Project now takes place four times a week.
Many Greetings
Jannik

0 comments:

Post a Comment